1. GETTING STARTED
2. ADDING DATA
3. LAUNCHING SURVEYS
4. ACTIONS & INSIGHTS
It is important to make sure that emails from Livingroom are not landing in the spam folder.
NOTE: If you skip this step, there’s a chance that employees are not receiving their invitation to join Livingroom and are not able to sign up to Livingroom.
Your IT department can easily whitelist email addresses to make sure that the Livingroom emails come through.
Email addresses used by Livingroom are the following:
Below is a quick guide on how to whitelist email addresses in Office 365. If you are using another email client, please refer to the documentation for your respective client.
WHITELISTING LIVINGROOM EMAILS IN MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
NOTE: you need to be an administrator of your Office account in order to whitelist email addresses for your employees.
For Office 365, follow these quick steps to whitelist email addresses from Livingroom:
- Log in online to your Microsoft 365 account;
- Click on Administrator. Only Office administrators can see this choice;
- Open the Exchange Admin Center. In your left menu list, scroll down to find Exchange and click on this;
- Click on Protection;
- Click on Spam Filter;
- Double click on Default;
- Click on Allow Lists;
- Under Allow Lists, click on the plus sign;
- A window pops up. Add the following two email addresses used by Livingroom on two separate lines:
- Click Save.
NOTE: Make sure you repeat the process if you own and use several domains for employee emails!
After whitelisting emails from Livingroom, perform a test round through Livingroom with a few selected email addresses in order to make sure that the whitelisting is correctly set up.